Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloweeny

Finally finally finally. I actually did a little artwork. These were prompted by the prompts on Watercolor Wednesday, of which I am a part. I guess it took October's magnificent arrival to spur me to action. I just love Halloween. This first image just happened. I had no idea what was going to happen until I saw it come out of my pencil, ha ha. It's okay. The thing I like the best about it is that I actually did a drawing! And then I painted it. Both amazing things that haven't happened to me for a very long spell.


This second image was inspired by the Watercolor Wednesday prompt of Frankenstein in his younger years. Since Joni is pretty tall, and was always on all basketball teams growing up I decided I would turn tall Frankie into a BB player too. I even gave him Joni's number. I'm not sure if Joni is flattered or not. *smile*

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hi Linda,
I like your fun spooks. The first one is pretty funny. Thanks for your comments on my blog. When I see your watercolors, it makes me think I should get back to doing more with watercolors. That used to really be my thing.

Acrylic Swirls

Acrylic Swirls
Who says you can't have depth with acrylics?